CLICK HERE for our video update dated the 24th of May 2020.
We know times are difficult out there - venues are closed, work has dried up so money's tight, no one is sure when things will get back on track - well, we want to help. Whilst things are as they are, we are offering a 15% discount off all our amp cover, cab cover and music equipment products to help you get prepared for when things kick off again - which will hopefully be soon!
By using 15%OFF (all uppercase) in the discount voucher field during checkout, you will enjoy an immediate 15% off anything purchased in our store and not only that - if you are an existing customer, depending on how much you have spent with us over the years we have a special rewards points deduction for you as well! A little extra surprise for you when you check out and remember, you must be logged in to use the discount voucher code and to give our system the opportunity to identify you and reward you for your loyalty.
From the Desk of Bryn Towns.....
Re: Protect your equipment against scratches, dings, damp and rain, keep it in tip top condition for your next performance and preserve it's resale value in the next 10 to 14 working days.
Here's the problem:
Covers provided for free (if you even get one) when you buy your amp or cab are usually some cheap, mass-produced vinyl affair that don't last 2 minutes. Not only that, they offer so little protection that if the equipment gets damaged as a result, you immediately suffer a reduction in resale value and have to put up with unsightly damage for as long as you keep it - not good.
Here's the solution:
By taking a few simple steps you can preserve the look, function and resale value of your equipment.
These are the steps:
1. Find the make and model of amp cover, cab cover or PowerBag you need (remember to compare the dimensions to make sure they match the equipment);
2. Choose the seam binding colour and optional extras you want;
3. Pop it all into a shopping cart and go through the checkout (we recommend you register your information with us so it is up to date);
4. We'll manufacture the cover or PowerBag for you (takes up to 10 working days); and
5. Your amp cover, cab cover or PowerBag arrives, you pop your equipment in, protect it and away you go!
So How Are Our Covers Different?
We cut our covers differently to minimise the number of seams. Where we can we cut the front, top and back in one piece - completely eliminating the seams along the top front and back edges which means fewer seam problems in years to come.
We bind our covers with 25mm webbing (free choice of colour) so the seams and bottom of the cover are as durable as possible which means the covers last - a looooong time as many of our customers will testify!
We use a man-made woven polypropylene as the outer - a bit like suitcase material which means the covers are tough, durable and virtually impenetrable.
We have what we believe is the largest selection of optional extras available anywhere on the internet which means you can customise your cover to your heart's content.
What Are Our Covers Made Of?
- The outer is a woven, man-made polypropylene. This layer has a waterproof coating which keeps spills and showers out.
- As we believe in offering you a broad range of protective choices, the inner can be one of several things:
- a) no layer at all - a simple dust cover - what we call DustGuard; or
- b) a layer of non-shed felt - what we call AmpGuard; or
- c) a layer of 5mm foam and material - what we call FoamGuard or
- d) any of the above with board pouches into which you can put a piece of hardboard, thick cardboard, aluminium or something similar.
- All the layers are laminated together and the cover is bound together with 25mm webbing to make it ultra-durable.
So what are you waiting for? Get your equipment protected today and get the peace of mind only well-made protection can bring.
And if you can't find the exact make and model or if the dimensions differ to those we have, simply measure up and submit the dimensions of the version you have HERE and we will price up, list a cover and email you the link - easy as that!
If all else fails you can also contact us HERE ;-)
Over the last 2 decades we have manufactured 10's of thousands of covers and have satisfied customers in over 50 countries (yes, we ship internationally).
Don't Just Take Our Word For It -
See What Our Customers Say:
"The videos and guidelines made the ordering process very straightforward, the small email queries I had were answered promptly. The cover was delivered on the date promised. The quality of the materials used is first class and the workmanship is exceptional. The fit of the cover is millimeter perfect and it has exceeded my expectations in every way. My partner (who bought it for me as a gift) is so pleased with it she is now encouraging me to order a matching cover for my practice amp. I would recommend ROQSOLID covers and I am sure to be a repeat customer in the near future."
Kevin D - UK 16/3/2020
"Hello again. I got the cover today and it was perfect!👍 Thanks for your quick delievery and exellent service!! Best,"
R Tveten - Norway 04/03/2020
"Excellent website; first time user buying specific item that you made to fit the cab I have built as per Basschat forum, and many thanks for forum discount on shipping, all set up and works really well.
Cover made and dispatched quickly after the new year holiday; it is perfect fit, looks great, well made with quality materials. Super service, I am very satisfied and happy with a quality bespoke product, made in the UK."
A. Powys - UK 27/1/2020
"Excellent quality of material and a perfect fit. I have ordered covers from other companies before but none have impressed me as much as Roqsolid. I will definitely order from them again."
D. Holstein - Germany 17/2/2020
"The cover for my Ashdown bass amp was very well made and came with the piping colour of my choice! I'm well pleased with my cover and can recommend Roqsolid for your next amp cover! The date for delivery of my cover was well within the time I expected!"
Richie D - UK 7/2/2020
"Easy to order from a very comprehensive selection of products. The amp cover I received was made to very high quality, beautifully finished and fits the amp like a glove!"
John S - UK 5/2/2020
"The cover looks great, quality of the fabric and padding is outstanding. Like the fact that you can customize it to your wishes (added a pouch and a handle cover)."
Stijn M - UK 1/2/2020
"I'm very happy with this cover! It's made with quality and looks great, and didn't break my bank!"
Phil O - USA 02/03/2020
"Amazing!!! Very cool item, very good quality, perfect fit, and yes, also quick dispatch! I'm so happy with purchase, and you know you have to be proud of your quality service and high professional work! :) Now I can travel with my instrument and 'well covered amp', eheh! Thanks again, and of course see ya soon! ;)"
Paolo I - Italy 09/03/2020
So this is what you'll get from us.....
A UK made, fully customisable alternative to flimsy vinyl covers or expensive, heavy flight-cases, made to the spec of your equipment
A woven, heavy-duty polypropylene outer - tear resistant and with a waterproof coating
A choice of paddings and re-enforcements
A product that's easy to fold and store at home, at gigs etc (even if you put boards in)
A product robust enough to pull a small car up a slope (see our YouTube video HERE)
A product backed by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee
A 10 working day turnaround from receipt of payment to dispatch
And remember, even if you can't find what you need, we have a simple way to send us the dimensions of your kit - CLICK HERE for details
Our Guarantee To You.....
Everything we manufacture is covered by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee of British made quality, care and craftsmanship.
And just in case you need it, here's a simple comparison between cheap vinyl covers, flight caases and Roqsolid PowerCovers:
We look forward to receiving and fulfilling your order!
Bryn, Lee & The ROQSOLID Team
1. UK mainland residents will receive their item(s) by APC on a next day service. 'Next Day' service excludes Saturdays and Sundays. UK customers non mainland and in remote areas will receive their items by Royal Mail / Parcelforce which will take 1 to 3 days from date of dispatch to delivery.
2. Items for overseas customers are sent by either Royal Mail airmail or one of our couriers, and generally take from 7 to 14 days from date of dispatch, to arrive. However there can be additional delays if the consignment is being checked by customs, fumigated (yes it has happened), being handled by internal postal services, etc - all of which is beyond our control.
3. All customers will receive a 'Dispatched' notification email when the goods are on their way which will contain the tracking number(s).