Estimated Manufacturing Schedule
|Orders Received||Cut||Prepped||Assembled & Dispatched|
|22-28 May||31 May - 4 Jun||7-11 Jun||14-18 Jun|
|29 May - 4 Jun||7-11 Jun||14-18 Jun||21-25 Jun|
|5-11 Jun||14-18 Jun||21-25 Jun||28 Jun -2 Jul|
|12-18 Jun||21-25 Jun||28 Jun -2 Jul||5-9 Jul|
|19-25 Jun||28 Jun -2 Jul||5-9 Jul||12-16 Jul|
|26 Jun - 2 Jul||5-9 Jul||12-16 Jul||19-23 Jul|
|3-9 Jul||12-16 Jul||19-23 Jul||26-30 Jul|
|10-16 Jul||19-23 Jul||26-30 Jul||02-06 Aug|
|17-23 Jul||26-30 Jul||02-06 Aug||09-13 Aug|
|24-30 Jul||02-06 Aug||09-13 Aug||16-20 Aug|
|30 Jul - 06 Aug||09-13 Aug||16-20 Aug||23-27 Aug|
|07-13 Aug||16-20 Aug||23-27 Aug||30 Aug - 03 Sep|
If you don't think you have the money to protect your equipment, when will you have the money to replace it?
Customers are telling us there's never been a more important time to get equipment properly protected - things are tight at the moment which makes it even more essential to protect what you already have until things get back on track again.
So to help, we are offering a 15% off discount (code at top of page). You can take preventative action now and keep the cost down at the same time.
Not only that - if you are an existing customer, depending on how much you have spent with us over the years we have a special rewards points deduction for you as well! A little extra surprise for you when you check out and remember - you must be logged in to use the discount voucher code and to give our system the opportunity to identify you and reward you for your loyalty.
By taking a few simple steps you can preserve the look, function and resale value of your equipment:
1. Find the make and model of amp cover, cab cover or PowerBag you need (remember to compare the dimensions to make sure they match the equipment);
2. Choose the seam binding colour and optional extras you want;
3. Pop it all into a shopping cart and go through the checkout (we recommend you register your information with us so it is up to date);
4. We'll manufacture the cover or PowerBag for you; and
5. Your amp cover, cab cover or PowerBag arrives, you pop your equipment in, protect it and away you go!
So How Are Our Covers Different?
We cut our covers differently to minimise the number of seams. Where we can we cut the front, top and back in one piece - completely eliminating the seams along the top front and back edges which means fewer seam problems in years to come.
We bind our covers with 25mm webbing (free choice of colour) so the seams and bottom of the cover are as durable as possible which means the covers last - a looooong time as many of our customers will testify!
We use a man-made woven polypropylene as the outer - a bit like suitcase material which means the covers are tough, durable and virtually impenetrable.
We have what we believe is the largest selection of optional extras available anywhere on the internet which means you can customise your cover to your heart's content.
What Are Our Covers Made Of?
- The outer is a woven, man-made polypropylene. This layer has a waterproof coating which keeps spills and showers out.
- As we believe in offering you a broad range of protective choices, the inner can be one of several things:
- a) no layer at all - a simple dust cover - what we call DustGuard; or
- b) a layer of non-shed felt - what we call AmpGuard; or
- c) a layer of 5mm foam and material - what we call FoamGuard or
- d) any of the above with board pouches into which you can put a piece of hardboard, thick cardboard, aluminium or something similar.
- All the layers are laminated together and the cover is bound together with 25mm webbing to make it ultra-durable.
So what are you waiting for? Get your equipment protected today and get the peace of mind only well-made protection can bring.
And if you can't find the exact make and model or if the dimensions differ to those we have, simply measure up and submit the dimensions of the version you have HERE and we will price up, list a cover and email you the link - easy as that!
If all else fails you can also contact us HERE ;-)
Over the last 2 decades we have manufactured 10's of thousands of covers and have satisfied customers in over 50 countries (yes, we ship internationally).
Don't Just Take Our Word For It -
See What Our Customers Say:
"The videos and guidelines made the ordering process very straightforward, the small email queries I had were answered promptly. The cover was delivered on the date promised. The quality of the materials used is first class and the workmanship is exceptional. The fit of the cover is millimeter perfect and it has exceeded my expectations in every way. My partner (who bought it for me as a gift) is so pleased with it she is now encouraging me to order a matching cover for my practice amp. I would recommend ROQSOLID covers and I am sure to be a repeat customer in the near future."
Kevin D - UK
"The Team at Roqsolid (Amplifier Covers Online) are extremely professional, provide excellent assistance & communication, display the ultimate in Customer Care, whilst the fantastic website & pricing completes the entire shopping package. Thanks Team, an absolute pleasure in every way to deal with.""
Michael M - Australia
So this is what you'll get from us.....
A UK made, fully customisable alternative to flimsy vinyl covers or expensive, heavy flight-cases, made to the spec of your equipment
A woven, heavy-duty polypropylene outer - tear resistant and with a waterproof coating
A choice of paddings and re-enforcements
A product that's easy to fold and store at home, at gigs etc (even if you put boards in)
A product robust enough to pull a small car up a slope (see our YouTube video HERE)
A product backed by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee
A (currently) 3 to 4 week turnaround from receipt of payment to dispatch
And remember, even if you can't find what you need, we have a simple way to send us the dimensions of your kit - CLICK HERE for details
Our Guarantee To You.....
Everything we manufacture is covered by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee of British made quality, care and craftsmanship.
And just in case you need it, here's a simple comparison between cheap vinyl covers, flight caases and Roqsolid PowerCovers:
We look forward to receiving and fulfilling your order!
Bryn, Lee & The ROQSOLID Team
1. UK mainland residents will receive their item(s) by APC on a next day service. 'Next Day' service excludes Saturdays and Sundays. UK customers non mainland and in remote areas will receive their items by Royal Mail / Parcelforce which will take 1 to 3 days from date of dispatch to delivery.
2. Items for overseas customers are sent by either Royal Mail airmail or one of our couriers, and generally take from 7 to 14 days from date of dispatch, to arrive. However there can be additional delays if the consignment is being checked by customs, fumigated (yes it has happened), being handled by internal postal services, etc - all of which is beyond our control.
3. All customers will receive a 'Dispatched' notification email when the goods are on their way which will contain the tracking number(s).
Please Read: We are now publishing our manufacture schedule for all music equipment products to give you an idea of where your order is in the manufacture process and when you can expect it. Please refer to the table before contacting us to ask how far your order is and only contact us if you think there may be a problem with it. This will help us keep production flowing and get your order to you sooner. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.